Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Maybe change the thread title and make this a "Online Deals" thread. That way people can post whatever deals they find online that they think are good.

·
GO BLUE!
884 Posts
$14.99 with Syn Blend Oil change + Tire rotation from Firestone

Click link below and download PDF and print that out. Valid through Aug. 31st!

Firestone $14.99 oil change + tire rotation

Update: Went to Firestone yesterday to get my Civic oil changed. The guy was so shock at the deal that he asked me where I got this coupon from... Regardless it worked, so payed $18 ($14.99 oil change/tire rotation + $2.50 disposal fee + tax)

·
GO BLUE!
884 Posts
Rain-X Latitude Wiper Blades

Never use a Rain-X wiper but saw this deal:

Amazon.com offers the Rain-X 5079277 Latitude 8-In-1 Premium Graphite Coated Wiper Blades for $11.99 each. Buy two and this $10 mail-in rebate yields a net price of $13.98. (Plus, you'll also receive a free Rain-X umbrella when you redeem the mail-in rebate.) Use Amazon Prime or pad your order over $25 to receive free shipping; otherwise, shipping adds $10.57. Not including the cost of the padded item, that's the lowest total price we could find for a pair of these wipers by $21. They're available in sizes from 16" to 20". Rebate expires March 31.

Credit to Dealnews.com

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
^ Got in on one. Love having a set of tools.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Oh awesome. This thread definitely needed a bump. I didn't know this thread existed and you guys were deal hunters like me. I'm definitely going to use that Firestone oil change coupon this weekend. Hopefully my Firestone doesn't give me any trouble...

·
, Regional Meet Leader, SF Bay Area
6,942 Posts

·
GO BLUE!
884 Posts
Credited to Dealnews, here's a deal on Craftsman 3-Ton Service Jack for $55:

"Sears offers the Craftsman 3-Ton Service Jack, model no. 50139, for $69.99. Add it to your cart and apply coupon code "SEARS5OFF50" and it falls to $55.24. Opt for free in-store pickup to avoid the hefty $48.45 shipping charge. Even with shipping, that's $45 off and the lowest total price we could find. Sales tax is added where applicable. t has a lifting capacity of 6,000-lbs. and a lifting range of 5-1/2" to 19-1/4". Deal ends April 7.
Model Number: 50139"

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
About this Discussion
46 Replies
14 Participants
BluLabelCL9
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing