Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just noticed the Power Plug is not working both on the center console itself and the one inside the armrest.
Anyone have any ideas what could be the problem?
I think its the fuse, but dont know where to look for it.
I looked at the manual and only told me how much voltage thats compatible and nothing else, unless im missing something.

Let me know!

·
I like rice
433 Posts
I can help you out since i just had to change mine. Its the fuse box that is on the driver side. Near the hood release latch. It is fuse #9. it has '15' on the top of the fuse. Replace it with the same '15' power fuse.

In the fuse box that is under your hood, there are spare fuses and a fuse remover to make things a little easier.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
I can help you out since i just had to change mine. Its the fuse box that is on the driver side. Near the hood release latch. It is fuse #9. it has '15' on the top of the fuse. Replace it with the same '15' power fuse.

In the fuse box that is under your hood, there are spare fuses and a fuse remover to make things a little easier.
I never knew that!!!!!

·
I like rice
433 Posts
yep! if you look at the diagram on the back of the lid, the spaces labeled with |//////| are the spare fuses.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Dan!
You guys are awesome as always!
Its right on the spot of the issue being he fuse. Great thing there were extra fuse available on the fuse box :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts