Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there Tsx lovers!

Im new to this forum and i have a 2005 Tsx. Will post pics soon.

I have a question? Anyone has had an issue where the driver side power windows switch is not able to function the passenger side front window(everything else works fine), however the power window swtich on the passenger side does work?

Im wondering if i need a new driver side power windows switch unit.

Thank You in advance.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Has anyone found a solution for this? I also have the same problem where my driver window will randomly not go up/down but all the other windows work fine from the drivers switch. I think it might be my leg pinching a wire when i drive because I rest it on the panel sometimes but it only happens to the driver window. I have to sit there sometimes for a few seconds playing with the switch before it works

·
Registered
874 Posts
Possible Solution if you have taken the window switch apart.When you separate the switch you see a blue box and black box, inside there is a white chip that must go in before reinstalling i forgot to do this once and the window would go down but now back up or vice versa dont really remember but try that maybe it might help
Switch

blue black boxes

Little white chip that sometimes falls out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.