Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello TSX Fam

I volunteered to help out a fellow club member who was looking for someone in CT to go down to a custom graphics shop so they can measure my TSX Foggies for custom tint overlays. Here is the story...

The GRFXP Shop is owned by Pete and Shelly , its located @ 11 Ward Street , East Hartford CT , the owners are really friendly , easy to talk to and down to earth , not to mention that Pete owns a bad ass KBP Acura TL-S which totally made me salivate every time I walked by it !!! ( dont get me wrong though , i still love my TSX )

Pete and Shelly made templates for the TSX Head Lights , Fog Lights and Rear Bumper Reflectors , they also have the round Tail Light Reflector Tint , pretty much any part that you would like to tint , they have it available , or if something custom is desired they can make it :)

Pete also allowed me to fit and compare a super countersunk shift knob , I rock the Countersunk Meaven in my car and i thought it goes pretty low comparing to stock , and let me tell you this , the Meaven counter bore is nothing comparing to the beastly counter bore of the shift knob that Pete sels , the design of the knob feels pretty good and interesting in your hand as well , its is beastly countersunk , feels great and comes in selection of few colors , however I think the plastic ring on the shift boot might need to be modified slightly , that's how low this knob will go !!!

GRFXP also has a wide selection of all sorts of stickers , and can also make custom stickers for anyone who is interested in sticker bombing or anyone looking to add a nice touch to their car with a decal or two. They also do t shirts as well as few JDM goodies !

I was so pleased with my visit there that ive decided to let you guys know about them just in case anyone was interested in checking them out as well , also Pete test fitted the overlays at least 4 times as I was watching him do it and I must say they came out near damn perfect , so if you guys are looking for any kind of tint for your lights on the TSX hit these guys up @ GRFXP.com

Here are few pics of the goodies i picked up today...

Overlays And Stickers

Stickers Up Close

Tinted Tail Light Reflector and Lower Bumper Reflector

Custom Volk Stickers on Petes TL-S

TSX & TL-S <3 :D

UPDATE : FOUND FAT BOY PICS

FATBOY MEAVEN SIDE BY SIDE BORE COMPARRISON - Being Held by Yours Truly the 1 n Only De5EBticoN

FAT BOY PROFILE

~De5

·
Registered
365 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation, those tinted reverse light overlays will look good with my silver car/black trim/gray wheel theme.

That knob is crazy low, I think a bit too low though for my taste.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the recommendation, those tinted reverse light overlays will look good with my silver car/black trim/gray wheel theme.

That knob is crazy low, I think a bit too low though for my taste.
Yeah the knob is really low , we took pictures of my meaven compared to the fat boy shift knob , when i put the fat boy on , the counter bore was so deep that i didnt even reach the actual threads on the shifter , it just bottomed out on the plastic ring on my shift boot , i think Pete will be posting the pictures on the site sometime soon , i wish i took pics myself to post them here so you guys can get an idea of what it looks like , overall its a great shit knob though and i actually would like to get my shifter/knob even lower than what it is at the moment so i might eventually pick the fat boy up , its nice and heavy and the finish on it is really nice as well , there are actually few finishes , different colors , or unfinished too

~De5

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So jelly of the zombie hunting permit :lol:

Thanks again for helping me out! :thumbsup:
No problem Ryd1ZZ :) the zombie hunting permit is only $4 , I never seen anything like it so I had to pick some up for myself and my brother who's into all the call of duty and the zombie video games etc :) and I'm a fan of the walking dead tv series so I had to jump on this hehe , GRFXP has a really cool sticker selection so if it wasn't for you I would have never known these exist so thank you my man :)

~De5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts