Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...my name is Craig and I work for Acura in North Jersey. I'm going to test drive the TSX in about 2 weeks before it hits the showrooms in early April. We have already sent in for our allocations for April and May. All different trims, colors etc. Besides being a Sales Consultant, I'm your direct link to Comptech USA. I spoke with them yesterday and they are receiving a TSX in a few days to begin prototyping headers, exhaust, springs, struts and sway bars. I was told that Comptech is putting more R&D into the new TSX then the Honda Accord. They believe that the TSX is going to be a better seller to import enthusiasts then the Accord. Let's face it....the TSX is our version of the euro accord, or as some people say the Japanese version of the euro accord. But they're all closely related anyway. For more info on our allocations and to pre-order yours, call 973.239.3700

-Craig
M-Th, Sat.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
dudevolley said:
Hello...my name is Craig and I work for Acura in North Jersey. I'm going to test drive the TSX in about 2 weeks before it hits the showrooms in early April. We have already sent in for our allocations for April and May. All different trims, colors etc. Besides being a Sales Consultant, I'm your direct link to Comptech USA. I spoke with them yesterday and they are receiving a TSX in a few days to begin prototyping headers, exhaust, springs, struts and sway bars. I was told that Comptech is putting more R&D into the new TSX then the Honda Accord. They believe that the TSX is going to be a better seller to import enthusiasts then the Accord. Let's face it....the TSX is our version of the euro accord, or as some people say the Japanese version of the euro accord. But they're all closely related anyway. For more info on our allocations and to pre-order yours, call 973.239.3700

-Craig
M-Th, Sat.
Welcome to the site!

Can you hook us up with some underhood pictures and your review after the test drive it would really be appriciated!
:p feel free to join our discussions!

·
Trevorr
117 Posts
Craig, I am seriously thinking of getting a TSX. I have driver the car and like over my RSX because it has 4 doors and a Nav. The only problem preventing me from driving one right now is that I hav only been oferred 18K for my 2002 with 10k miles. No one has asked to look athe car, so I know they are giving me a standard appraisal figure and they also refuse to discount he TSX. My RSX is desert silver, the interior looks and smells new, the exterior is perfect. I would appreciate you giving me a call at 845-454-0935 (home)to discuss this if you would be interested in me as a customer. I am ususally home until 2:30 pm during the week and all day weekends. After 3pm I am at 845-4339602(work) My name is Trevor Martin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts