Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
So the dealer is trying to pressure me to sign the financing paperwork before the car even gets to the dealer, because he tells me Honda financing rates went up at the beginning of the month and he can only secure me that rate for another ten days, which finished today.

So let me get this straight, Honda can't get me my car fast enough and then they want to raise my interest rate because it was last months rate. Shit, It's Honda's fault I can't sign my paperwork, their distribution channels don't work fast enough. How the hell do you think I am going to enter into a binding contract before I even see the car. If the car comes in damaged then legally I am screwed with it. it's been three weeks and it is still not here. What happens if it is delayed even more. I start making monthly payments on a car that I am not even driving.

Ahh I love finance guys. He's a good guy, but I am not that dumb

·
Slickness...
971 Posts
Yea, your doing the right thing. You may want to give Honda a call. Maybe they can work something out so you can lock in that intrest rate. Tell em the situation, worth a shot I guess...

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Honda is only beating my rate by .20 percent, It should be a no brainer for them. If the savings were more than maybe I would, but I will see what the finance guy gets back to me with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts