Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
OK...so if you came across the thread about the EVO VIII on the General Car Topics, I posted that I'm not suppose to show these wheels, but I'm gonna do it anyways (Just had to share it with you guys 1blue1.gif)

They are the Maya STMs that were originally on the Dazzmotorsports RH TSX. Maya made this set especially for that car, which means its the only set in the world :shock:

ENJOY!!!

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
purty

·
Registered
6 Posts
tlin8 said:
OK...so if you came across the thread about the EVO VIII on the General Car Topics, I posted that I'm not suppose to show these wheels, but I'm gonna do it anyways (Just had to share it with you guys 1blue1.gif)

They are the Maya STMs that were originally on the Dazzmotorsports RH TSX. Maya made this set especially for that car, which means its the only set in the world :shock:

ENJOY!!!

That is beautiful!!! Any chance I can get the 18" version of it?

Thanks!

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
damn that looks good !!! and i give my props to the evo....much respect to that beast!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
dayam!!! They look good on that TSX :nod:

·
Registered
30 Posts
o sorry i was all caught up in the sickness that i forgot to ask my question :-d
Is ur tsx lowered? i am in the process of gettin new rims my 18 rs limited shimwa's aren't cuttin it tooooo small. do the 20's rub if so how much and is ur car dropped and if so how much? thanx alot

o and ur car is simply...
SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

·
Registered
49 Posts
That is very nice. Aside from the color ( yours being all black ) I wanted the dark grey version of those rims. Might I ask, what they will set me back, to get a set?

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
looks manacing

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
A Little big for my taste, but looks good, props on the Evo as well..

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
loxllxol said:
yeah, those rims look freakin HOT! :)
oh i just realized...did you buy your wheels from that original poster ?

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
formulab said:
I just have a question, what other brands offer BLACK forged rims besides Maya and DPE ??

this is DPE

HRE and 5Zigen do also.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts