Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been reading up here the past few days and have read that many people have had success getting a TSX with under 100k miles for a reasonable price often under 10k.

In my recent searches, I've tried Craigslist, autotrader, cars.com, and I'm having trouble finding anything near that with a clean title. Is the only option for getting a good price going with a salvage or rebuild title?

I'm on the west coast; is this an unreasonable price expectation for this type of car in this area?

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'm on the west coast too and it was the same for me. A lucky few come up for around 11k to 13k with under 100k, clean title, single owner, blah blah but they get snatched up pretty quick. Just got to be ready to jump on one as soon as it comes up for sale. It shouldn't be too bad since you seem pretty open as far as year and options go.

In my case i traveled 4+ plus hours and paid a lot more than i originally intended to for mine, but it was worth it for a 06 6speed, navi, CGP w/45k on her.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There were a few in stockton few days ago around 10k, and were unsold for almost a whole week.

I found a 06 TSX 75k miles clean title, checked carfax, he is second owner, everything looks clean.....around 12.5-13k....Problem is, as you have noticed from my another post, I suspect there was an accident on driver side, as it is no longer OEM headlight.

You can find TSX below 10k easily, however, it is almost impossible to find one that is clean (minor scratches are fine) with 0 accident at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts