Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all...im not experienced with dealers as this would be me buying my first car from a dealer and not private. ive seen on autotrader some 04 tsx's ranging in price form 10,500-12,900 with any where from 75,000-98,000 miles on it. the thing is i wouldnt be financing i would just be buying straight out cash, i just need to know would i be able to get those prices down and if so about how much do yall think, and would u even buy a tsx with the miles listed???

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Yes I would buy a TSX with the miles listed, these are pretty solid cars. Just make sure its been maintained and that you get the car mechanically inspected as a precaution. 10-12k sounds about right for the mileage you listed, don't be paying any more than that unless the car has super low miles. You can even find some '04s for under 10K but they tend to have 100,000+ miles.

When you test drive the car look out for any shaking while accelerating or turning or braking. Make sure the rotors are not warped and that the center console lights light up. If that stuff checks out than I would say the car is good and free of trouble areas.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
hey all...im not experienced with dealers as this would be me buying my first car from a dealer and not private. ive seen on autotrader some 04 tsx's ranging in price form 10,500-12,900 with any where from 75,000-98,000 miles on it. the thing is i wouldnt be financing i would just be buying straight out cash, i just need to know would i be able to get those prices down and if so about how much do yall think, and would u even buy a tsx with the miles listed???
If the car has been properly maintained they will run for many miles. I personally own a 06 6MT tsx, bought new 11/06. I have all the service done by a acura dealer I think is excellent. My car still has the original brakes with 122,000+problem free miles-excellent car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts