Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to one of the largest dealers in New Jersey and found out that the Tsx auto no navi should go 245 to 25500 nott he astronomical prices as thought, plus I ave a relative in the press who spoke to Acura, so it is a good thing they are not over charging. I am just wondering what rims will i be able to find as well as wil there be a spoiler or does that destroy the look. There is no type s yet but will be in a year or so, so if you want you can wait. Also color choices vare easy to find black and silver in april but, if u want arctic pearl look towards may. Thtas what i just put a deposit on.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
russm said:
I was talking to one of the largest dealers in New Jersey and found out that the Tsx auto no navi should go 245 to 25500 nott he astronomical prices as thought, plus I ave a relative in the press who spoke to Acura, so it is a good thing they are not over charging. I am just wondering what rims will i be able to find as well as wil there be a spoiler or does that destroy the look. There is no type s yet but will be in a year or so, so if you want you can wait. Also color choices vare easy to find black and silver in april but, if u want arctic pearl look towards may. Thtas what i just put a deposit on.
great! thx for info buddy :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts