Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For now people say it will be around
$24,000-$26,000 + Navi $2,200
it will probobly be higher the the accord price and lower then the TL price.
Ones i get the info on the price i will make sure to post it to this thread.
:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
i agree. i wouldn't be able to drive the tsx without any mods. or at least rims and a coil over set. every day i would drive and see something that i want to do to my car on someone elses. i would be jealous. plus i have big plans for this car as being my first project car. i think i would put about 10 grand on the car and save a couple grand for mods and the sort.:D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
skateboarder816 said:
i agree. i wouldn't be able to drive the tsx without any mods. or at least rims and a coil over set. every day i would drive and see something that i want to do to my car on someone elses. i would be jealous. plus i have big plans for this car as being my first project car. i think i would put about 10 grand on the car and save a couple grand for mods and the sort.:D
same here, This car will be another popular hook up car and alot alot of parts will be out for it :D (cant wait, counting days lol)

·
Registered
27 Posts
ralco said:
not sure yet about how much exactly to put down but sure that mod are a must i cant drive a car if its not personilized .:cool:
HAHA so are you going to be a vegetarian JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE also? and did you wear baggy jeans JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE in high school, to be "different"??? Sorry but I can't help but to laugh at your conformity to non-conformance, you are a star scholar of the art!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.