Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Raybestos 6111163 Rear Camber arm for the TSX, I got in the mail a Box that said Raybestos 6111163. but inside was an SPC Honda/Acura EZ ARM (looks like a SPC 67290). I was told it would still work. But it dosent fit, the Chamfer/taper on the base of the bolt of the ball joint is flater and wider than the OE one. yet I was told repeatedly that it was OE spec. But visually I can tell you it is not.

The bolt of the ball joint attached to the camber arm, does not go all the way through knuckle deep enough for the cotter pin to go in or lock nut to even be threaded all the way in.

Pictures and details in the PDF
TSXRearCamberKitProblem.pdf

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Return them?!

If you're interested in a Ingalls rear camber kit. Ill have one for sale soon. LMK

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey integragsr23 shoot me a PM with ur asking price on the used ingalls kit. I'm assuming it's the newer style +\-3* kit? Shipped to 07305.

Sorry to thread jack. Rock auto has a good return policy. They got me a replacement alternator 2day shipped after the one they sent me was DOA, so I'm sure they'll take care of your problem IF they can find you the correct part.

Do you have Any specifics on the new ball joint OD/chamfer?

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey integragsr23 shoot me a PM with ur asking price on the used ingalls kit. I'm assuming it's the newer style +\-3* kit? Shipped to 07305.

Sorry to thread jack. Rock auto has a good return policy. They got me a replacement alternator 2day shipped after the one they sent me was DOA, so I'm sure they'll take care of your problem IF they can find you the correct part.

Do you have Any specifics on the new ball joint OD/chamfer?

Dude no worries

For rock auto did you have to pay for shipping the deffective part back to them?

I'm in canada, so it's really expensive to shipping international to the states.

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just Talked to SPC, the Tech guy said they know who I am, and they are having a meeting about it, they waiting to get a OE tsx arm is so they can see why it wont fit, and why they listed it.

I'm supprised they having a meeting over this topic, I guess that's good support.
or maybe becuase i'm posting and emailing everyone about it lol.

only problem is my dealer is rock auto, they transfered me to another department and it's taking forever, i'm been waiting since mid last week for a reply back....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts