Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am done with this project and will probably sell soon as I am ready to start a new one. I have about 15k invested but I have driven for a year and have really enjoyed this car:

Mods:
Neuspeed Springs
Megan rear camber kit
2009 civic si wheels
fishcake head lights
Hondata reflash
DC sports header
Injen intake
1 inch intake spacer
64mm tb and intake manifold from an 07 TSX
P2R thermal gaskets
Euro R grill and jdm core cover and badges

The first pic is with my 2001 GT I am selling

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
yeah i was gonna say... somebody ripped you off lol.
:/ ive had my car for 3 years now and every time i say im gonna stop something sucks me right back in.

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
nice ride :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep, I have had the car almost a year and put about 20k miles on here. she is at 116k and still runs like a champ, I just don't know how long I can tempt fate before something major breaks like the tranny.

·
Addicted
322 Posts
yeah i was gonna say... somebody ripped you off lol.
:/ ive had my car for 3 years now and every time i say im gonna stop something sucks me right back in.
+1 its like an itch that never goes away.

would you entertain parting out some things when you decide to sell? ;)

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
wait. so in 1 year, you dump money to "complete" the project, and you immediately want sell it after it's "finished"? if i modded a car to sell, it wouldn't even mod it period, as cars are the worst investment ever.

I plan on keeping my tsx for a very long time. Once I have my own place i'm going to get a second car and make the TSX my weekend car and dump more money on it. lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
wait. so in 1 year, you dump money to "complete" the project, and you immediately want sell it after it's "finished"? if i modded a car to sell, it wouldn't even mod it period, as cars are the worst investment ever.

I plan on keeping my tsx for a very long time. Once I have my own place i'm going to get a second car and make the TSX my weekend car and dump more money on it. lol
+1, I heard you know Hartawan, I went to HS with him back up here in the Bay...what's up with that guy? Last I heard, he went to Asia for a year..and no more FaceBook??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts