1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Falken Azenis PT722 A/S
UTQG: 600 A,A//440 A,A

Click here for: Sizes, Specs, and Pricing on the Falken Azenis PT722 A/S

Azenis PT722 is Falken's first ultra high performance, all-season tire, with a deep tread depth and long lateral groove, for anti-hydroplaning and stability in the wet. The asymmetric tread pattern provides tremendous comfort while Falken's Treadwear Indicators regularly inform drivers of proper rotation timing, thus maximizing wear performance for better mileage and longer life. Targeted toward luxury vehicle owners, the PT722 is available in 44 sizes from series 30 to 60, with diameters ranging from 16 to 20-inch.

TECHNOLOGY

- NEWLY DEVELOPED WIDE STEEL BELTS that are stronger than normal cord, offer better wear and performance.

- LONG LATERAL GROOVE reduces hydroplaning and provides excellent driving stability in wet conditions.

- UNIQUE RIB GROOVE inhibits irregular wear by enahancing rigidity of the tread.

- DEEP TREAD DEPTH improves mileage and increases longevity.

- JOINTLESS NYLON CAP PLY & LAYER increase durability at speed and in wet conditions.

- HIGH DENSITY CASING PLY improves wear resistance.

- TREADWEAR INDICATORS regularly informs drivers of proper rotation timing.

REVIEWS

European Car Announces the NEW Azenis PT722 A/S

MEDIA

Falken Azenis PT722 A/S Product Video

Falken PT722 A/S 360 View

If you are running the Falken PT722 A/S, post your review here along with a picture or two – we, as well as Falken, would love to read them.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
any review of this tire? or shall I go for Yokohama AVID EnVigor?

·
Usin' skills to pay bills
81 Posts
Long life, great in wet, high speed performance at @ $160 each? Nice. In this economy, it's great when you can stretch your dollar on a nice set of rubber. A fine alternative to the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S.

·
IRPerformance.com
10 Posts
Treadwear of 600? How long are these tires expected to last? Speed rating?

I'm used to running tires of treadwear around 140-180 on the FD, so this is uncharted territory for me :lol:

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Treadwear of 600? How long are these tires expected to last? Speed rating?

I'm used to running tires of treadwear around 140-180 on the FD, so this is uncharted territory for me :lol:
The PT722 is rated for 40K (Z-speed rated) and 60K (V-speed rated) miles.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Besides differing treadlife for the z-rated tires, which do you recommend, these tires or Nitto 555?

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
^
The PT722 is an all-season performance tire where the NT555 is a summer performance tire. The right model for you will depend on what you are looking for out of your tires. Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to help you select the best model for your needs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts