Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you guys want to buy a tsx in socal, i recommend calabasas acura, they gave me a pretty good deal on an 05 tsx. the sticker price will probably be around 27.5k or so, but just tell them your going to buy it at 25k, theyll negotiate from there, maybe even lower. *make sure you ask for the floor manager, the sales people can be pretty scandalous, and try to get some free oil changes out of them, cause i got 2 free ones out of him*

V

·
0 Posts
itzxharry said:
if you guys want to buy a tsx in socal, i recommend calabasas acura, they gave me a pretty good deal on an 05 tsx. the sticker price will probably be around 27.5k or so, but just tell them your going to buy it at 25k, theyll negotiate from there, maybe even lower. *make sure you ask for the floor manager, the sales people can be pretty scandalous, and try to get some free oil changes out of them, cause i got 2 free ones out of him*
What was the price you paid? If it is not a secret of course :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am surprised you had a good experience there. Calabases is a rich city and they don't tend to like to negotiate. I got a high quote from them so I did not bother.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i paid about 27.5k with financing out the door. the apr is kind of high 4.84% right now, or higher i think now. but yea, the price i paid for the car and destination charge was 25k

well i thought that 4.84 apr is pretty high. it went up this month i believe to around 5.2+%. even with perfect credit thats the best theyll offer. i mean even honda was giving a 2.99% special on their accords. theyll get you on the apr, the mdx my rents got had a 7.00% apr on it since it was in such high demand at the time.

·
gas-aholic
208 Posts
4.84... isn't that pretty good??

my dad got a V6 Camry @ 5.5% ....

maybe cuz we were only financing a small amount..?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was offered the 05 accord coupe for 1.9% at the time. so yeah at the moment 4.84 seemed high.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts