Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm planning on color matching my grill (inspired by RDcL9's car and BigBurton13's DIY).

The problem is that Dupli-Color doesn't make a Premium White Pearl "Perfect Match" spray. I was wondering if anybody has used anything that is a close match to PWP; maybe a different "Perfect Match" for another white car. PWP is definitely a warmer white than a lot of other cars which are a stark white.

Just looking for something close and cheap. It's just for a small job (the grill), and don't want to pay to get a custom batch mixed. Off the shelf for ~$6 is what I'm looking for. Thanks.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Your best bet is ordering the paint from automotivetouchup or expresspaint. I know crazyazn used expresspaint before for his abp. And a few others have used automotivetouchup for pwp. I'm about to order from automotivetouchup as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the quick responses. But those are $40-$50 for a spray can... I'm looking for a cheaper alternative since it's a small job. I really wish there was Dupli-Color for PWP, those are only $6 a can. That's why I was hoping somebody had some experience with a different Dupli-Color that was a close match.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts