Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is not an Acura dealership, but just wanted to post a heads up for anyone.

I don't know about sales, but the service and parts is just sad. I know Suzuki is not a popular car, but man you can just tell the service and parts is hungry for income. Took my Suzuki in for service for transmission work and come to find out the 100K power-train warranty is a joke. It is all over the internet how a certain Transmission Control Sensor is defective, but Suzuki (GM-Daewoo) will not cover the part as it is not in the transmission, the part is bolted onto the outside of the transmission.

Anyways I take my car to Quality Suzuki because honestly there is not much of a choice, since there are no other Suzuki dealers in the area, and they charge $88 diagnostic, even though I explained the problem. I know for a fact after explaining to them the problem that the service writer knew what was wrong with the car, as it is a common issue for this model Suzuki.

After their diagnostic test, they inform me that the Transmission Control Sensor would be $90 + 2 hours labor which is $310 total. I found the part online for $49 shipped from a Suzuki dealership in Texas and installed the part in 30 minutes with a 10mm and 12mm socket. Just Saying.......Epic Fail!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I know this is not an Acura dealership, but just wanted to post a heads up for anyone.

I don't know about sales, but the service and parts is just sad. I know Suzuki is not a popular car, but man you can just tell the service and parts is hungry for income. Took my Suzuki in for service for transmission work and come to find out the 100K power-train warranty is a joke. It is all over the internet how a certain Transmission Control Sensor is defective, but Suzuki (GM-Daewoo) will not cover the part as it is not in the transmission, the part is bolted onto the outside of the transmission.

Anyways I take my car to Quality Suzuki because honestly there is not much of a choice, since there are no other Suzuki dealers in the area, and they charge $88 diagnostic, even though I explained the problem. I know for a fact after explaining to them the problem that the service writer knew what was wrong with the car, as it is a common issue for this model Suzuki.

After their diagnostic test, they inform me that the Transmission Control Sensor would be $90 + 2 hours labor which is $310 total. I found the part online for $49 shipped from a Suzuki dealership in Texas and installed the part in 30 minutes with a 10mm and 12mm socket. Just Saying.......Epic Fail!
The dealer where I bought my tsx from used to sell Suzuki-they sold the franchise-not a big seller.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts