Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
what were they thinking? At least they could have pulled over to do their business and not endanger themselves and others on the road. :jeffy:

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
we got any Quebec members here ?

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Agent_Chen said:
At least they could have pulled over to do their business and not endanger themselves and others on the road. :jeffy:
:nod:

(i guess he died happy!)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Zigen said:
:nod:

(i guess he died happy!)
:laugh: My thoughts exactly :D

·
Registered
708 Posts
Provincial police said anyone found to have been having sex at the wheel prior to an accident could face criminal charges ranging from gross indecency to negligence.

Think twice before you are too HIGHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Agent_Chen said:
what were they thinking? At least they could have pulled over to do their business and not endanger themselves and others on the road. :jeffy:
Did anyone read the article closely? The car with the couple having sex weren't the ones really at fault... the other car veered into their lane. I agree that they probably could've swerved out of the way if they weren't "preoccupied", but it doesn't sound like the accident is their fault.

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
um...sex while driving??? :nono:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
sjlee said:
Did anyone read the article closely? The car with the couple having sex weren't the ones really at fault... the other car veered into their lane. I agree that they probably could've swerved out of the way if they weren't "preoccupied", but it doesn't sound like the accident is their fault.
Yep, read the article people.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
WanTing said:
how to drive and have sex at the same time????
must be some mad driving skill...
it's easy... Ever seen "The Chase" ? :D

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
WanTing said:
how to drive and have sex at the same time????
must be some mad driving skill...
there are some amazing ppl on the road...i see ppl read; falling asleep; putting on make up...

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
SAZABI said:
Zigen said:
there are some amazing ppl on the road...i see ppl read; falling asleep; putting on make up...
and biting lips to look more sexy
*** snip edit***

(portions of this post have been removed, as respect to the request of the victums)

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts