Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**NOTE: DUE TO RAIN MEET HAS BEEN TENATIVELY SCHEDULED TO THURSDAY 07/19/12 (30% chance of rain)**

Please repost up if you can make it for Thursday!

Since the DIY thread gets little or no attention, figured I would make a new thread for next week (mods can change the date subsequently for future weekly meets).

*Please no loud music/reving/VTEC'ing in the lot. Most of you know this but in case some new people come and/or you bring other cars*

Park up against the far end wall (farthest from Horace Harding)

*TSX owners park in the red area
*Non TSX owners in the blue area

Date: 07/18/2012

61-09 190th Street, Fresh Meadows, NY

(Backup spot in case security haggles is Blue Bay Diner)

Time: 9:30PM till everyone gets tired

6463002800 is my number if you guys need to contact.

Try to bring the cars clean, I contacted 2 photographers to come out..hope they can come through!

List:

Confirmed to come Thursday, 07/19:

1. din9lebeRrY
2. BluLabelCL9
3. Chrisnycq
4. EuroLou
5. meso
6. riceboydrew
7. lcrazyaznl
8. nyc-tsx
9. Hondatsx
10. LuCre
13. theaznboywunder
14. JdmSx
15. Rickester
16. Steffy + friends
17. ahbaklikeu (10:30)
18. MrmenorLTP

Not confirmed for Thursday:

11. 04 cl9
12. HFOD-TSX

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
i should probably try an go to one of these to meet fellow tsxclubers. but i never have time and my car is effing dirty as hell.

one day...

·
Registered
67 Posts
If this was held on a weekend, I would probably be able to come through

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If this was held on a weekend, I would probably be able to come through
I think for most of us..Wednesday night is ideal. Weekends we usually have family/gf other obligations...

Wish you could make it, your car is clean!

·
sponsor by MY POCKET!!
1,539 Posts
Lol I'm alive!! Going to check with Hondatsx to see if he is down... Meso we can ride together since you are coming from Yonkers if you like..

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn this is starting to sound like a good meet! Excited! Hopefully Jeff will bring his camera, Im still trying to get a 2nd guy so we can take some nice pics!

List updated!

Lol I'm alive!! Going to check with Hondatsx to see if he is down... Meso we can ride together since you are coming from Yonkers if you like..
Yeah! Can't wait to see another sexy ABP :)

Im in there :)
Great, I think you're friends with Stefan, I haven't heard from the dude in months, maybe you can reach out to him?

Im in ill be coming from Poughkeepsie been looking for a nice Tsx meet
Great, my number is listed, keep me updated! Glad you're willing to make the trip!

I'm here... Will drop lil man off to his Nana's and I should be ok... I'll eat some wings at hooters early so I'll be there! :)
Great! cant wait to see your car...maybe bring out some of the other HFOD members? Based on your fb, you guys have some clean cars...

1 - 20 of 123 Posts