Acura TSX Forum banner

801 - 820 of 846 Posts

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,073 Posts
Has a shifter been made for the second gen? If so, how much is it?
It is still being made but the OP has been busy, he is suppose to finish one and send it to me to do a test fit and DIY for it but I am still waiting. Not sure on a price.

·
Bardi
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #803
I'm looking for a second gen to test the shifter. Anyone willing to do some testing? Keep in mind there will be some knowledge on how to get to the shifter box, and an install pictorial is appreciated. Free 09+ shifter:)!! I will only take into consideration members with a couple hundred posts and known in the community. Price for the 09+ kit is $175.

Also, please add your name to this list and post if you are interested in a first gen shifter. Thanks!

bennma - First gen shifter kit
taverasv82 - First gen shifter kit
bafbrian - First gen shifter kit
6speedo - First gen shifter kit
0VM66T - First gen shifter kit

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also, please add your name to this list and post if you are interested in a first gen shifter. Thanks!

0VM66T - First gen shifter kit. 1LOW07EXL-first gen shifter kit

·
Registered
2 Posts

0VM66T - First gen shifter kit.
1LOW07EXL-first gen shifter kit
bu11m00se - First gen shifter kit

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to be a part of the next run of Bardi first gen shifter kits so I added my name to the above post. I just purchased a 2006 and I plan to make this my first major mod. I would really appreciate being included even though I am new to the forum. Thanks.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I have the Mugen one, may I ask what will be different in functionality (if I switch from Mugen to yours?)

·
Bardi
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #816 (Edited)
dhalldow- 1st Gen kit
Gen4teg -1st Gen kit
zubzub - 1st Gen kit

Everyone on this list will get a PM shortly to officially prepay/reserve for their shifter. Anyone else please PM me for further info. All sales will be done through Heeltoe Automotive.

I'm still looking for second gen tester. Free shifter for right second gen user :).

·
Bardi
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #817 (Edited)
I have the Mugen one, may I ask what will be different in functionality (if I switch from Mugen to yours?)
Mine is better balances weighed. Shorter throw, and it doesn't use the crushed center pivot ball the oem design suffers from. My spherical bushing (side to side play) is made out of a better material and very tight tolerances. The lower pivot ball bushing has absolutely no play. Overall a much tighter crispier shifter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
[
QUOTE=awoc;1644113]bennma - First gen shifter kit
dhalldow- 1st Gen kit
Gen4teg -1st Gen kit
zubzub - 1st Gen kit
Austinmock - 1st Gen shifter kit

Everyone on this list will get a PM shortly to officially prepay/reserve for their shifter. Anyone else please PM me for further info. All sales will be done through Heeltoe Automotive.

I'm still looking for second gen tester. Free shifter for right second gen user
.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looking forward to getting another one. Was one of the best investments I made in my last TSX.

Is there a chance this would be available before September 30th?

801 - 820 of 846 Posts
About this Discussion
845 Replies
191 Participants
DeSEBticoN
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing