Acura TSX Forum banner

821 - 840 of 846 Posts

·
Bardi
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #830
Back from the dead! Been busy focusing on two little ones, house, & career. Just needed some time to focus on other things in life. Freeing up in time, so back to some car project stuff.

I recently contacted Heeltoe about distributing shifters again. I'm down to make more as long as the demand is there. Judging by all the messages in my inbox, demand is there :grin2:.

Looks like Photobucket has ruined a lot of threads since I've been gone. What's everyone using now a days to post pics?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Back from the dead! Been busy focusing on two little ones, house, & career. Just needed some time to focus on other things in life. Freeing up in time, so back to some car project stuff.

I recently contacted Heeltoe about distributing shifters again. I'm down to make more as long as the demand is there. Judging by all the messages in my inbox, demand is there :grin2:.

Looks like Photobucket has ruined a lot of threads since I've been gone. What's everyone using now a days to post pics?
If you do make more, I'd be interested! Just picked up an 04 6MT and a short shifter seems like a pretty solid way to improve the car.

·
Registered
672 Posts

I want one!!!!

And here is an add on to fix the photobucket problem. It's a game changer.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embed-fix/naolkcpnnlofnnghnmfegnfnflicjjgj?hl=en

·
Triple Platinum Member
595 Posts

You could always use the review I wrote for you way back!

Bardi's Acura TSX Short Shifter - Installation & Review

This is one of the first ones!

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just found out about this and I am in the market for a short shifter, if you ever get to making them, I am definitely interested.

·
Registered
11 Posts
He should have another batch made soon. Last time I spoke with him was early March and needed about 6 weeks for his machinist to get the ball sections made. If you PM's me again, I'll post here.

821 - 840 of 846 Posts
About this Discussion
845 Replies
191 Participants
DeSEBticoN
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing