Acura TSX Forum banner

821 - 840 of 852 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
What is the good word fellas? Is awoc still able to produce the shifters?
I called bardi and left a voice message some time ago...I wanted to get this part pushed through as well, but waiting to hear back.
I'd like to know too! I just picked up an '07 for a daily driver and would definitely be interested. What is (or was) the pricing?

·
Bardi
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #830
Back from the dead! Been busy focusing on two little ones, house, & career. Just needed some time to focus on other things in life. Freeing up in time, so back to some car project stuff.

I recently contacted Heeltoe about distributing shifters again. I'm down to make more as long as the demand is there. Judging by all the messages in my inbox, demand is there :grin2:.

Looks like Photobucket has ruined a lot of threads since I've been gone. What's everyone using now a days to post pics?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Back from the dead! Been busy focusing on two little ones, house, & career. Just needed some time to focus on other things in life. Freeing up in time, so back to some car project stuff.

I recently contacted Heeltoe about distributing shifters again. I'm down to make more as long as the demand is there. Judging by all the messages in my inbox, demand is there :grin2:.

Looks like Photobucket has ruined a lot of threads since I've been gone. What's everyone using now a days to post pics?
If you do make more, I'd be interested! Just picked up an 04 6MT and a short shifter seems like a pretty solid way to improve the car.

·
Registered
887 Posts

I want one!!!!

And here is an add on to fix the photobucket problem. It's a game changer.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embed-fix/naolkcpnnlofnnghnmfegnfnflicjjgj?hl=en

·
Triple Platinum Member
598 Posts

You could always use the review I wrote for you way back!

Bardi's Acura TSX Short Shifter - Installation & Review

This is one of the first ones!

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just found out about this and I am in the market for a short shifter, if you ever get to making them, I am definitely interested.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very interested in picking one up if you are making them!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
He should have another batch made soon. Last time I spoke with him was early March and needed about 6 weeks for his machinist to get the ball sections made. If you PM's me again, I'll post here.

821 - 840 of 852 Posts