Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a set of Sparco Grip Pedals...but I am not to sure this was the right choice because they have to be drilled. The clutch, brake and foot rest should not be a problem. However, I am not sure about drilling into the throttle because of the throttle by wire. Has anyone drilled into the throttle pedal or know if I will have a problem if I try?

http://www.sparcousa.com/ptuning_pedals.asp?id=304

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
caz1604 said:
Its about three hours after you posted, are you in a hurry to know about those pedals?

wait a few more hours or a day to get responses. There are several members with aftermarket pedals and they will reply their thoughts.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Agent_Chen said:
Its about three hours after you posted, are you in a hurry to know about those pedals?

wait a few more hours or a day to get responses. There are several members with aftermarket pedals and they will reply their thoughts.
My bad...lol! I don't know why, but I have been real inpatient to get all my stuff done to the car. I didn't realize it has only been 3 hours, I will chill and give everyone more time!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
hee hee... u can drill or whatever u want to the pedal.

just take a look at what is behind the pedal, u will find that the throttle is controlled by the metal piece behind the gas pedal at the top bit. U can drill a BIG hold at the middle of the gas pedal no problem. :) Or u can take the whole pedal out and just step on that metal piece. :rofl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts