Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently am looking at buying an A Spec suspension kit in original packaging, basically unopened (box opened for picture purposes) and for a good price.

It's basically across canada and I checked shipping it really isn't too bad using regular shipping.

I'm wondering how would one go about paying for such a thing to avoid either party gets screwed?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you purchasing from a reputable member?
a guy from kijiji who seems honest enough but I would never trust anyone enough to just send money and hope for the best. I vaguely recall a way to paypal money with the ability to cancel the order if you don't get you're merchandise?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
I've never been a paypal guy before...what exactly would I do in this scenario
Get him to send you an invoice via paypal. You'll pay the amount and when you receive it, then that's it. If you don't. Within 30 days, you'll file it through paypal and you'll get your money back. That's how I remember doing it... If you trust him enough, you'll send him money as a gift.

·
Triple Rollover Survivor
156 Posts
Standard PayPal transaction protection. As long as you don't send your money as a gift, the seller is charged a 3% fee to "insure" the transaction, so to speak. It protects you from potentially fraudulent transactions and gives you recourse with PayPal. Just make sure you don't send the money as a gift (to avoid the 3% fee and keep certain amounts of funds from taking longer to be paid out to the seller) unless you know and trust who you're buying from.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok sweet, looks like I'm pretty well protected in this case. I guess I'll have A Spec suspension pretty soon! and for a damn good price

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,790 Posts
ask a local member to him to get it for you if possible and compensate him/her for the time:)
This is why I'm asking whee the item is located. Maybe we can at least take a look at them in person.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.