Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for these wheels to buy but they come in Silver and Gunmetal, i want the Gunmetal so i was wondering if anyone knew if i could just paint the Silver ones to match or if its a unique color, for example the TL Type-s wheel color cant really be matched. If anyone could help me out that would be great. thanks.

·
Registered TSX Member
729 Posts
Im looking for these wheels to buy but they come in Silver and Gunmetal, i want the Gunmetal so i was wondering if anyone knew if i could just paint the Silver ones to match or if its a unique color, for example the TL Type-s wheel color cant really be matched. If anyone could help me out that would be great. thanks.
why dont u just look for the gunmetal ones? :confused:

·
Registered
721 Posts
your question is a bit confusing.

so you want to buy some jdm euro r wheels in gunmetal?

but you can only find silver?

yes the gunmetal will have a specific paint code.

just buy the silver ones and paint them a gunmetal grey?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
patience is key! I wouldn't wanna spray paint jdm rims unless u have them professionally powdercoated! where are u sourcing da rims from? ICBmotorsports have & ebay.
yeah your right i dont want to rush anything, i checked ICB and there pretty curbed up and underneath them it says "please note these wheel for sale are silver and not Gunmetal"...ill just wait on ebay to have them

·
Registered
25 Posts
yeah your right i dont want to rush anything, i checked ICB and there pretty curbed up and underneath them it says "please note these wheel for sale are silver and not Gunmetal"...ill just wait on ebay to have them
ICB has two sets listed. The pictures are of the exact wheels. I'm pretty sure that note applies to the silver set listed on the site too. As you can see it says the same thing, I'm sure it is a misprint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts