Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
gold member chik
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read on this board before that someone mentioned the tires on the TSX may lose traction in the rain. I had the pleasure of testing this out yesterday during our monsoon here......... from my experience, I felt the gears of my TSX (automatic) adjusting themselves when I would cruise up a hill to fast (55mph) or come down one to fast in the very heavy rain. From what I understand that is the awesome control of my engine adjusting itself when it senses some traction differences........... otherwise, I had no trouble at all driving in the rain.........

anyone else who is driving one of these notice this or something different while driving in rain?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
drove my best friends TSX in the rain few nights ago was very nice no problems was going 60 mph on the highway i think it needs to be dropped just alittle so there is no body roll at all other then that this car is excellent for all types of driving snow,rain ect.. Any companys start working on springs or coilovers yet?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've put a lot of miles on my TSX so far, a fair amount in different types of rain (heavy, light, storms) and had no problems whatsoever. I've also noticed the wipers work great and my visibility has been excellent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts