Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, sorry if the title is confusing I shall try to explain. I've searched the forums for this answer and I just wanted to double-check before dropping down some cash.

I have a 2005 Canadian TSX, no nav, no CD changer, and there is no XM logo on any buttons.

As far as I've researched no matter which aftermarket iPhone module I get the song title/information will not be displayed (correct me if I'm wrong) since I don't have navigation or the XM logo button.

I've read a post about iSimple tricking the TSX's that don't have XM logos and still working fine with Track info. I want to stay away from USA spec since someone posted it burned their iPhone. Grom offers a big selection but is quite pricey. I personally like the GTA car kits (both iPhone and AUX support plus they are cheap!) and they have a reasonably affordable bluetooth module coming soon.

Again, I just want confirmation since if my car won't be able to display text then I'll just save my coins and get the GTA kit, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang, alright thanks for confirming :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.