Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday, I ordered a Comptech 22mm Rear Sway Bar, Comptech Titanium Strut Tower Brace, Eibach Pro-Kit, Ingalls Rear Camber Correction Kit & an Injen CAI (black). I'll be doing the install with a couple of friends next week & although I've done suspension work on my Honda, I had a few questions about this installation. The Sway Bar, Strut Tower Brace, Springs & CAI, I feel will not be difficult, but I have some questions about the camber correction.

First, how exactly do I go about setting the camber back to factory specs with this kit after the drop? Is there a formula that takes the drop into consideration to figure this, or am I making this more difficult than I need to?

Second, I was told that the front camber could be corrected during allignment & that a front camber correction kit would not be necessary. True or False?

Third, does anyone know the factory camber settings for the front & the rear on the TSX.

Any & all information would be greatly appreciated, as I would kind of like to get an idea of what I'm getting into before the actual installation takes place. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Once you have all your suspension goodies installed, take it to an alignment shop to have it put back to factory specs. The rear camber kit just allows them to compensate for your drop.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
Dan Martin said:
Once you have all your suspension goodies installed, take it to an alignment shop to have it put back to factory specs. The rear camber kit just allows them to compensate for your drop.

:stupid:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Where did you order the stuff from?

Thx

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
The camber correction kit was ordered from UltraRev.com & the rest was ordered from AutoCarParts.com. The total for everything including shipping was $1011.58.

·
Chemical User
19 Posts
funkbucket007 said:
On Monday, I ordered a Comptech 22mm Rear Sway Bar, Comptech Titanium Strut Tower Brace, Eibach Pro-Kit, Ingalls Rear Camber Correction Kit & an Injen CAI (black).
Nice! I have found that the rear sway bar does not help with understeer, if you have problems, get a bigger front one. Neuspeed has a 27mm one, but they are about $200.00us. Comparitively, they use a 19mm one on the rear.

I have not found urethene bushes for the suspension yet, these babies help beyond belief.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Hey Oxygene have any more pics of your car it looks good in the avatar.. Welcome to the site!

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Ray said:
Hey Oxygene have any more pics of your car it looks good in the avatar.. Welcome to the site!

Yeah that looks Tight!!!!

·
Chemical User
19 Posts
Ok, I would like to take credit for this amazing machine, but not my car.

I have got a luckystar bodykit on mine, in graphite pearl as well.

Attachments

·
Chemical User
19 Posts
Mine.... well sort of

This is what my kit looks like, minus the c-west gt wing.

The Luckystar kit is more "BAD ASS" than the Mugen.
but I want to get the Mugen lip spoiler though.

Attachments

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
nice pics!!!, this gave me some ideas lol ....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts