Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 TSX Navi model (navi currently does not work).

I removed the navigation piece in the car and recently put it back in. Car is now asking for a radio code (which I have). Thing is, it doesn't work!

I noticed when I first plug the battery back in & click the power button knob, the word "CoDE" appears. I read somewhere here that "CoDE" is supposed to appear AFTER entering the first 4 digits of the radio code.

Also, when scrolling through the numbers using the tune knob & selecting the number, nothing shows up. Isn't each letter of "code" supposed to appear upon each digit being entered?

Any suggestions?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
try a different knob. maybe volume? it's been awhile but from what i remember, you turn the knob and press the knob on the numjber you want. instead of showing the number, it'll just show the respective letter that corresponds to "CODE"

maybe check youtube for a how-to video. i'm sure the Acura TL and even maybe some hondas like the accord use the same proceedure

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
theres 2 codes, a 6 digit for the radio and 4 digit for the navi. Check the side of your glovebox, or on the navi unit in the trunk for the code.

I have the codes. My issue is entering the code in itself. I use the tuner button to select the digit. I click the same button to select and nothing. I've tried unplugging the battery (in the event that it's locked out for some reason). Nothing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.