Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some sleuthing around the site and didn't see that this issue had popped up anywhere.

I recently picked up a 2011 Sportwagon Tech, and after I cleared out the previous owner's data, the radio code does not seem to work. I found the code/serial number under the fuse box lid, and that same number was confirmed through the Acura code retrieval site. What is odd is that the Acura site actually gave me two codes - the one that I found under the fuse box lid and another that had four digits and a letter ("XXXXB"). Has anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
372 Posts
There are two codes. One is for the radio (5 digits) and the other is for the navigation system (4 digits). If you try to put the 4 digit code into the radio it will not unlock the radio. At least this is the case for the 1st gen TSX. I'm not sure if this is the same for your 2nd gen TSX.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see u got it but check the inside door of your glove department the code should be on the inside door
Thanks - I found it under the fuse box lid after not finding it in the glove box. Turned out that the number was incorrect, possibly due to a replaced unit, so I had to retrieve it from the display.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts