Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed my rear speakers with kicker 6x9s that I ha in my Accord. I was amazed that the back ones are only for bass.

Anyways so it was fine for a few days, but later O noticed that the 4 rear speakers didn't have any power to them so they were fully off.

Trying to fix it, I checked the fuses inside the car, too the amp one out to check it. It was fine, I put it back and all the audio went out. Tried different fuses and still nothing.

So now my radio turns on and everything but no sounds :(

Any help/suggestions! ?

·
iVTEC no koe
1,913 Posts
If your audio is stock aside from the speakers you've replaced, check the stock amp with a voltmeter to ensure there is voltage going in to the amp and out to the speakers.

If there's no power going to the amp, double check the fuses further up the path. There may be a fuse that encompasses the stereo and something else. Check to see if you have anything else not working, i.e. 12V accessory port, etc. to give you clues on what fuse might be out.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply buddy, my front speakers came back after I had to take my battery out once. Re-entered the code etc and the front ones work.

But the back ones are still the same, all 4 are off :(. Can you please tell me where the stock amp is?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.