Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ugghhh just happened like 30 min ago..i was turning into a parking lot and i see some muther ****er in reverse and just stepping on it..i lay on the horn and bam, he slams in to my front left corner..

i guess on a good note..he was super nice about it..i took down all his info..

my fog light cover popped right off..my headlight is pushed in..therez a hole in my bumper..

such a bad week for driving..a guy i went to high school passed away on friday in a one car accident on the highway..super nice guy too, knew him all the way back to middle school..and another guy that went to my school that i know of..is in critical condition cuz an integra he was riding in was wrapped around a pole..****..

everyone please slow down..and be alert..stay safe everyone

neo: my filter and intake tubing is fine..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that.
 

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
OUch man........
I can't say anymore about how stupid people drives nowadays, even in parking lot...
early this week, I almost got into 2 accidents becasue those two people bakc up without looking!!..... I had to turn my car to da left to aviod it......and after, they thought it was MY fault, they were stairng me down......and said like WTF!!.......I jus gave them the finger......hahaha......

People are being stupid now!...... either don't know their car's limit, or doing dangerous things or NOT looking into mirrors!!......they are there for a reason!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so i did some searching on bodyshops in yvr..and i think the general consensus is either rich city or park collision?
 

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
Park collison..... if you are not paying the bill.... then they are good!... they might be $$, but they have good work!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so how does it work? will icbc look at what the damage is..and like give me a $2000 limit or something? and then if the bodyshop charges $3000 i have to pay 1k? im not familiar with this..
 

·
JDM > Mugen
Joined
·
324 Posts
-phase- said:
ugghhh just happened like 30 min ago..i was turning into a parking lot and i see some muther ****er in reverse and just stepping on it..i lay on the horn and bam, he slams in to my front left corner..

i guess on a good note..he was super nice about it..i took down all his info..

my fog light cover popped right off..my headlight is pushed in..therez a hole in my bumper..

such a bad week for driving..a guy i went to high school passed away on friday in a one car accident on the highway..super nice guy too, knew him all the way back to middle school..and another guy that went to my school that i know of..is in critical condition cuz an integra he was riding in was wrapped around a pole..****..

everyone please slow down..and be alert..stay safe everyone

neo: my filter and intake tubing is fine..
Damn man sry to hear what happened to ur car and especially the ppl you know that got hurt..

Today at around 9:45pm i almost crashed too, some brown girl was driving on the fast lane and i was driving on the slow lane going 100km or so..
that ****ing bitch signal and wanna change lane, but stopped so i though she saw me so i didn't pay attention to her but then i see that she slowing coming to my lane, and i was like wtf you doing.. honged her and she still coming toward me.
So i have to slamed on ma brake and i almost hit the those cement wall on the right.
what pisses me off the most is she didn't even know she almosted hitted me.


And as for the accident in the highway did that guy drive a dark color BMW?
was going home at around 6:30am that day and saw a BMW pretty beated up near the Canada way exit, and shit loads of cops there too. :(
Some guy almost crashed into me because he went on the HOV lane then saw a cop and he ****ing cut in front of me...
:((((((
 

·
Non-Registered User
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
icbc pays whatever the body shop qoutes, as long as the body shop is reasonable
 

·
JDM > Mugen
Joined
·
324 Posts
-phase- said:
so how does it work? will icbc look at what the damage is..and like give me a $2000 limit or something? and then if the bodyshop charges $3000 i have to pay 1k? im not familiar with this..
ICBC will give you a quote usually it's enuff for you to pay to fix up your car.
if a body shop charge you more then they will have to call ICBC to explain why they charge more the the quote.
Usually you don't need to pay extra when you claim with ICBC..

unless you are asking for extra service ^.~b
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chocodai said:
And as for the accident in the highway did that guy drive a dark color BMW?
was going home at around 6:30am that day and saw a BMW pretty beated up near the Canada way exit, and shit loads of cops there too. :(
Some guy almost crashed into me because he went on the HOV lane then saw a cop and he ****ing cut in front of me...
:((((((
ya he drove a black bmw 330ci..it was near sprott i heard..was it really bad? his funeral service is on thursday and many kids from highschool are goign to attend:(
 

·
JDM > Mugen
Joined
·
324 Posts
-phase- said:
ya he drove a black bmw 330ci..it was near sprott i heard..was it really bad? his funeral service is on thursday and many kids from highschool are goign to attend:(
yes it's pretty beated up...
looks like he lost control and prolly did 360s or so on the highway, cause one of the wheel + the spring lying on the high way.
it could be in sprott....
it's the first exit after willingdon, i think......
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,756 Posts
chocodai said:
unless you are asking for extra service ^.~b
like a "Happy Ending?" :slap:

I tell ya...people nowadays dunno how to drive...so I stay away from those Chinese shopping mall...they are like death traps...
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
i m sorry to hear about this..
but i can really say...too many blind ppl out there...
they just do watever they want on the road without caring others..
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
ouch sorry to hear that ! :eek: sux big time :bawling:
Asian driver ?

and wtf is this thread doing in this mini-forum anyways ? :D
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
4,486 Posts
Wow.....bad drivers out the in the west coast....

Its the samehere in Toronto where in Scarborough u get many bad drivers ....

On a side note.....the people in Toronto keeps hearing all these news about teenage racers in vancouver that get in accidents that are fatal or leaving people in critical condition...i mean in toronto we have lots of modifed cars as well..but not as much crazy stuff as what we have here in Toronto...

I remember last year where it was all over the news where a chinese kid was killed in his car racing in vancouver
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
-phase- said:
so i did some searching on bodyshops in yvr..and i think the general consensus is either rich city or park collision?
rich city is kinda $ but really nice work, park will be cheaper.......both are pretty good
 

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
pcdawg said:
Wow.....bad drivers out the in the west coast....

Its the samehere in Toronto where in Scarborough u get many bad drivers ....

On a side note.....the people in Toronto keeps hearing all these news about teenage racers in vancouver that get in accidents that are fatal or leaving people in critical condition...i mean in toronto we have lots of modifed cars as well..but not as much crazy stuff as what we have here in Toronto...

I remember last year where it was all over the news where a chinese kid was killed in his car racing in vancouver
There just a lot of ignorant people these days.... it's not mostly modifed cars. Actually, most of the cars involved in accidents are plain stock cars...They think that their car is the fastest on the street, so they just wanna race people, for try acting cool in front og their friends. I mean, some people tried to race me before too........but i neva give in~ :police:
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
There just a lot of ignorant people these days.... it's not mostly modifed cars. Actually, most of the cars involved in accidents are plain stock cars...They think that their car is the fastest on the street, so they just wanna race people, for try acting cool in front og their friends. I mean, some people tried to race me before too........but i neva give in~ :police:
COME ON!!! GUN IT! I want to see a CG tsx on the news :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Srry to heard abt it ~

SAZABI said:
COME ON!!! GUN IT! I want to see a CG tsx on the news :devil:
LOL .. ~ i saw one CG with those weird sunroof visor today .. ~
and i was tryin really hard to make it gun it .. ~ :laugh:
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top