Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post Pics of What You Consider to be Rare Rims...

I Define Rare as "HARD TO FIND for SALE!!!"

If you Feel as though any Rim Posted is NOT Rare Please Post "Current SALE" Link of Rim...

Please MODS Remove Common Rims

If you have Rare Rims for Sale Please link us to your sale thread!

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts

^ something like this in a larger size. i believe the largest they come in is 17"

·
fresh to death
2,643 Posts
those work vs-tx's are discontinued....since your'e in hawaii, i would suggest going to revision audio and talk to samson....i remember him having a set...but im not sure if he would sell them...

·
fresh to death
2,643 Posts
on another note...i would say get these bad boys....they're on a limited run too....not even sure if you can get them too...lol

its like a work vs-xx, but with a step lip...

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hoo albert rims awedy? damn im slacking lol, did u slamm da car yet..
i get the coils wednesday, so depends what time i get em i get it slam wed or thursday... i have these rims, and they r new, not even 2 months old but i wanna go play with the big boys now.. hahaha

Attachments

·
Registered TSX Member
729 Posts
i get the coils wednesday, so depends what time i get em i get it slam wed or thursday... i have these rims, and they r new, not even 2 months old but i wanna go play with the big boys now.. hahaha
haha coo! u get all that paper to spend so might as well go big, grab some volks, works, ssr, ccw's, wed's, mb's or bbs's..

·
Registered
179 Posts
I feel you on getting the nice rims. Just bought a set a few days ago. should have a thread with pics on my car hopefully by wed.

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
I have a set of rare rims for sale.
no sales thread yet though, too lazy/busy to make one for them right now.

discontinued - no longer made, no longer available

AME Tracer FS-01
18x7.5 +48

1 - 20 of 33 Posts