Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I need to send my TSX back to dealer to fix up all the rattles from the back to the front! What happen to Mr. Honda doing to our TSX? Rattles.... I hate Rattles! :smash: :smash: :smash:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Hmph.

If you really want the goods on this, you have to put stuff like this where even the people "south of the border" can see it. :donno:

"Ownership Experience" would probably be the best forum for this, although "General Car Topics" would do fine too.

Larchmont, who wants to remind people that they don't have to put all their posts just according to where they live. :D

P.S. I hate rattles too. It was one of the reasons I couldn't wait to get rid of my TL-S.

·
Registered
32 Posts
if anyone is getting a rattle from the passanger side of the car and cant figure out what it is, this might help.
it ending up being the seat belt laying wrong against the chair and rattling btwn the chair and the side of the car.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
kwalnut said:
if anyone is getting a rattle from the passanger side of the car and cant figure out what it is, this might help.
it ending up being the seat belt laying wrong against the chair and rattling btwn the chair and the side of the car.
I have that, and will look into this. Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Richmond Acura sux with fixing rattles .. dont go there
i'm one of the victims

1 - 10 of 10 Posts