Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced my cabin air filter a few weeks ago, ever since then I've had a rattle coming from the glove box. The hinges were put back right, but it seems like when I open the glove it drops down a little quicker. When I drive it rattles sometimes unless I open it, then I don't hear anything. Anyone experience this before or have any ideas? It's one of those small things that makes a big deal to me so any help would be great.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Yea this is hard for people to help you out with. If you can change your cabin filter, then you can take it apart again and see what's causing it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've got the same problem, also happened after changing the cabin air. I still hear it even with the glove box open though. I'm thinking somehow the tray for the filter isn't sitting properly but it is in place.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll check the damper tomorrow, great suggestion. I'll post my findings.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay well now I feel like a noob. I guess I did miss the damper, I hooked it on the door and fixed, opens slowly and no rattles. I guess I missed it when I replaced it from the drivers seat.. Thanks for the help, probably never would have thought to check that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts