Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone's thought on this subject? Would u ever put rims that have been re-drilled on your car? How is the ride quality, will it vibrate? Is it safe? I'm asking since a local guy is selling a set of rims that I want but it looks to be original 4 lugs that have been re-drilled to fit 5 lugs. Owner claims its not re-drilled and if it was it wasn't done when he owned it. Just want to see if I can get some feedbacks regarding this. Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IF those are Racing harts, then I believe they DO come drilled for 2 bolt patterns.
Yes these are racing hart c2 the newer version. The holes just looks out of place like it wasnt there originally. They seem to be to close to eachother if u look at the ones on top and bottom. But I hope ur right, gonna do some researching now.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Probably should have just searched first before making this thread as I just did a search now and RH evo c2 does come drilled like that.
Almost all Racing Harts come like that I have had almost all there wheels I have C2 4x100 5x100 I also have s15 with 4x114 and 5x114 bolt pattern and they came like that I also had C5 in the past same thing dude.

If anyone knows where I can buy C2 or replicas let me know I been searching for months. My s15 the dude who put the tires on my wheel went to balance them did it wrong and broke the center that threads on and I cant find a replacement I dont care if I buy a replica cut the center off and have it welded to my s15 lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.