Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 04-05 REAL EURO License plate bracket (Not the Frame) The one that bolts to the bumper...
If any one knows a link or a place that has please let me know... I'll send a finders fee through paypal :)

Like the one in this pic holding the "Approved" Plate up...

Contact me asap... 917-731-1971

·
Registered
831 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
u can try this place European License Plates - Custom European License Plates : i got my euro plate from them , it came with a universal plate holder , are you looking to buy OEM Honda brand one ?

Edit:

eBay - one of the UK's largest shopping destinations , just run search for Honda Accord Plate Holder, found 2 so far

NEW GENUINE HONDA ACCORD 4DR & TOURER FRONT NUMBER PLATE HOLDER SURROUND 2006-08 | eBay

NEW GENUINE HONDA ACCORD 4DR & TOURER FRONT NUMBER PLATE HOLDER SURROUND 2006-08 | eBay
I have the Plate and the frame... I'm looking for the Euro Bracket that bolt on the bumper specifically for an 04-05 TSX...

·
Registered
831 Posts
:( i wish i could help out more bro :( id get one as well as i got me a europlate with my username that id love to mount up. if you happen to find it post it up in here if possible :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts