Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup you guys! like the title says, thinking of going back to where i picked up my front a-spec lip but anywhere cheaper? let me know!

purchased foglights, anyone can help? beers on me! LOL.

then purchasing tires after winter season is over for my rims!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
If you want OEM, it's tough to find one locally. I would just order one from Acura and it's pre painted. Think of it this way, if you buy an OEM one locally, you'll most likely have to paint it which is easily $150.

Just my opinion.

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you want OEM, it's tough to find one locally. I would just order one from Acura and it's pre painted. Think of it this way, if you buy an OEM one locally, you'll most likely have to paint it which is easily $150.

Just my opinion.

Like the Acura dealership itself? So you think its best to buy it atvdealership or buy it locally and painting it?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Not the actual dealer. go through a site online such as acuraoemparts.com or a few others. Just search them up. It comes new pre-painted and everything. For a rear lip, it's probably 300 ish shipped.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Same price as Acura. It's no more then $350 and comes with all hardware, painted and the Aspec exhaust tips. Which you can resell to make the lip even cheaper.

Can't remember but I believe both mine were around $275 or so.

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks you guys, little under 300 will work out! We need more sun, you will see me more! LOL. Still in winter mode!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Illest was quoted $306 after tax for rear lip only.

The VIS euro r kit isn't bad. Seen it in person. How much did that run you? Was it the 04-05 kit or 06-08?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Who's car here is black and needs stuff painted? haha I need some things painted as well and thought it would be nice to do lots of things at once to make things cheaper. But I have a feeling I'm the only NHBP in here.

·
Semper Fi
483 Posts
I don't have a rear aspec for sale, but I do have a front one in NHBP. It's scuffed up though but can be easily repaired. I also have a JDP carbon fiber lip, scuffed up as well....both came off my 05. Just sitting in the garage, I just run OEM euro r lip all year long now. Cheap hook ups :D

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't have a rear aspec for sale, but I do have a front one in NHBP. It's scuffed up though but can be easily repaired. I also have a JDP carbon fiber lip, scuffed up as well....both came off my 05. Just sitting in the garage, I just run OEM euro r lip all year long now. Cheap hook ups :D

hook it up bro! LOL! you have anything else for grabs? i gotta rear a-spec lip coming my way real soon locally! you going on the 24th as well?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.