Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any rear diffusers that will fit the tsx that are not designed for it?

Like the Scooby sti v lip for the front

Just want to see what other options there are that might be a more cost effective option

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Check out forbidden USA. I've seen a few people run this s2k rear diffuser on the TSX, non-carbon fiber starts at $550 + shipping. They have Carbon fiber and Carbon Kevlar as well. I really want one..haha

http://www.forbidden-usa.com/Default.asp

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'd like to add to this. Has anyone put a J's Racing diffuser with a rear aspec lip on an 06?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i suppose the good thing about the underneath of the rear on the tsx is its good flat space.

i was under there measuring to see what i could find that will fit.

something about 800mm long by about 600mm wide would fit

something like this one for the s2000

just looking for cheaper alternatives

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
You think the RSX diffuser would fit the tsx? something like this,

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
??

·
Registered
1 Posts
i suppose the good thing about the underneath of the rear on the tsx is its good flat space.

i was under there measuring to see what i could find that will fit.

something about 800mm long by about 600mm wide would fit

something like this one for the s2000

just looking for cheaper alternatives
That looks really good... what is it made of ? And also any idea on pricing and more importantly... if it will fit under the TSX with out any major modifications ?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That looks really good... what is it made of ? And also any idea on pricing and more importantly... if it will fit under the TSX with out any major modifications ?

dont know i just founfd that on google while searching.

i have one off a scooby atm. that i got off ebay for about $50

·
Registered
390 Posts
One day I'm going to get the under-bumper trim from an early Toyota Prius and see how it looks under my rear bumper. After I go single exhaust though...

It doesn't have the vertical strakes in the middle, but it cleans up the underneath quite a bit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.