Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was driving today and decided to start S'ing going about 40mph.

the rear of the car felt really really loose like something wasnt connected. everythings tight nothings worn. i do have a decent amount of camber so is it possible thats it? i may just put in my PRSB tomorrow to see if that helps:/

any ideas?

thanks

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Camber will loosen thing up a bit in the rear, get a camber kit, that will tighten things up. Also tires with a bigger side wall can make the rear feel more loose. I don't know what you are running, but tires make a big difference. The RSB will actually make the rear come out more. If you want less looseness in the rear end, you will want to reduce camber, get better tires, and possibly think about upgrading the front sway.

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Camber will loosen thing up a bit in the rear, get a camber kit, that will tighten things up. Also tires with a bigger side wall can make the rear feel more loose. I don't know what you are running, but tires make a big difference. The RSB will actually make the rear come out more. If you want less looseness in the rear end, you will want to reduce camber, get better tires, and possibly think about upgrading the front sway.
i have a camber kit but i dropped it more this season so i guess i gotta get more camber pulled out, cause thats the only change i made:/ my sidewalls are 45s so there good and im on max summer tires. im gonna see if i can get it aligned this week and ill post up if it gets better. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts