Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the 3rd of 4 total screens, the other two are in the trunk and one will be up front.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Your car is coming along quite nicely :thumbsup:

so...what's that whiplash video in the back pocket? :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
From the look of the cover it's something that will make someone driving a big rig or one of those big ford's have an accident caused by the distraction. Most other people won't be able to see the screen since it's down by the console. Who hasn't been distracted on the highway when you pass a car that has screens in it?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whiplash a video made about the Car Shows that go on in mostly PA but some footage of it is from other shows. Most of the footage is from the Carlisle Car Show "Carlisle Custom Compacts". The guy that made the video was banned from the show about two years ago for doing a lot of huge burnouts in a turbo civic. He would always win all the burnout comps. His name is Mike Swartz.

If you want to know more or would like to buy a copy go to there site.

Whiplash DVD

·
Registered
54 Posts
Here what I've experienced with having a monitor mounted like that. Yes, it's a nice fit, but the biggest concern is that people tend to get motion sickness from looking down. I tried it just like that before, and both my girlfriend and her brother got really car sick while driving around with that thing on. Not saying it's a bad thing, but just something to consider. I ended up taking off the screen and will try a different method that I will post once it's all done.

-Jimmy

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so are you installing a screen for the back passengers in your tsx also

·
Registered
54 Posts
coltsicehockey said:
so are you installing a screen for the back passengers in your tsx also
Well, if i get something to work the way I want it to, I won't need to mount the screens in the back. For now, i'll just leave it at that until it's done.

-Jimmy

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
come on share the ideas. I mean I have one that will be mounted up front and then I wanted one for the back

1 - 8 of 8 Posts