Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know now that the price for the tsx will be between 24 and 26 definitely without nav, but I wa salos wondering if it came wit ha full size spare and more imoortantly if Acura has a loyalty rebate or loyalty discount or anything of the sort.

D

·
0 Posts
Rebates or financing

The dealer I purchased mine from in Portland, Oregon did not offer one after mentioning to the saleperson that we were repeat customers. They did not give anything off, however, they did not put $4000 adjusted market value on it either like the other Portland, Oregon Acura dealer does. My brother and I visited that dealer and the floor seemed dead during our visit. It has been here for a number of years, however, our dealer has received numerous Acura awards for sales, new and used, service, etc. All the indicies that qualify a prosperous and successful dealership.

When questioning them about low interest loans, they said they have access to 29 major lenders. They did not offer to finance for us. Many of the posts indicate the MSRP for this vehicle is too high. I thought it was worth what was asked. Fit and finish is more European in quality. Very nice looking automobile.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts