Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is my first post, I'll make an intro topic soon i just needed to ask a question.

I see a lot of TSXs on this board with the Red H emblem (Euro H), but i have yet to see a Red A emblem, which i think looks better. I found one on ebay. ACURA RED HOOD or TRUNK EMBLEM TL TSX RSX INTEGRA RL NSX CL | eBay

I just wanted to know if there was any reason why i haven't seen one with that emblem. Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
i am going to begin my comment by saying i could *totally* be wrong. BUT the first thing that stands out to me is the fact that they are advertising it as JDM... ok, aren't these all honda's over there? so really the JDM symbol would be the H not an A.

Again, I could *SOOOOO* be wrong, but it is just a guess. I am not as schooled as some of the people on here, so hopefully my comment is wrong and they will respond with the true answer.

As a side note, I think that red A would look far more awesome on my MR SE then the silver factory symbol... and far easier to wax than the factory one as well... hmmmm

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see what you're saying, seems on point to me.

And yeah, Red Acura Emblems (front and rear), with the red brake pads on a black TSX would look awesome. I saw a TSX with demon eyes on this board, that would look pretty sick too, but i may just be getting ahead of myself. That is my plan for now when i get my TSX whenever i find the right one, i'm letting it come to me instead of wasting my money on an overpriced one with high mileage.

Thanks man

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh okay, makes sense. I wonder how long they would last, i don't mind shelling out $30-$40 a year to keep those emblems looking nice. But i hear ya, a clean silver A never looks bad.

·
Full Fledged Member
111 Posts
If you spend 15 minutes or so, you could save $30 and just PlastiDip yours yoursself. If you dont like how it looks, you can always change it / peel it off.... I just tried out the Black Shadow Chrome spray from Dupli Color this weekend.... The emblems came out pretty good but the grill came out un even.

Point being, you can color it whatever you'd like =)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you spend 15 minutes or so, you could save $30 and just PlastiDip yours yoursself. If you dont like how it looks, you can always change it / peel it off.... I just tried out the Black Shadow Chrome spray from Dupli Color this weekend.... The emblems came out pretty good but the grill came out un even.

Point being, you can color it whatever you'd like =)
That's an awesome idea, you have any pictures?

I could plastidip the "A" black and the circle around it red. Would be tough to get it perfect though, but i like the idea. :tu:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.