Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Planning to have a shift from Utah to Chicago. I need to join my new company on 15th November 2019. So, I was checking out for some services who can help me out in the moving procedures. I have a lot to shift, including all my home furniture. Any suggestions? Personally, I can't do it myself as I don't have so much time and, as I said previously, I have a lot to shift...

·
Banned
3 Posts
Hey,

Planning to have a shift from Utah to Chicago. I need to join my new company on 15th November 2019. So, I was checking out for some services who can help me out in the moving procedures. I have a lot to shift, including all my home furniture. Any suggestions? Personally, I can't do it myself as I don't have so much time and, as I said previously, I have a lot to shift...
Hey, pal, good luck on your new work. I can recommend you some guys I used myself when I moved in to Chicago with my wife https://www.h2hmovers.com/. I was kinda skeptical about moving companies, but they came with all the tools ready, disassembled accurately all my furniture and packed it nicely. Very nice and polite guys, so I was left very impressive by their services. Where in Chicago are you moving to, maybe I can recommend you some places to go out, I know the local places very well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts