Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been covered before, but I'm too lazy to look for it.

When I got the TSX, the dealer went on and on about how they were giving me so much stuff (locking wheel nuts, full tank of gas, splash guards), that I didn't pay much attention on how the guards looked. Lately, I've been looking at cars without them and have decided I want to get rid of them.

I don't know what value they have (maybe someone who has them can tell me), but I've been looking at them and can't figure out how they put them on. Anyone have a clue? Also, is there anything I need to do to the car after I take them off (assuming that someone can tell me how)?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
insman said:
This has probably been covered before, but I'm too lazy to look for it.

When I got the TSX, the dealer went on and on about how they were giving me so much stuff (locking wheel nuts, full tank of gas, splash guards), that I didn't pay much attention on how the guards looked. Lately, I've been looking at cars without them and have decided I want to get rid of them.

I don't know what value they have (maybe someone who has them can tell me), but I've been looking at them and can't figure out how they put them on. Anyone have a clue? Also, is there anything I need to do to the car after I take them off (assuming that someone can tell me how)?
How long have you had them on? I've heard that they can rub/scratch the paint on the edges...so you may have to touch up those spots (maybe even have the dealer fix it). From looking at them, there's 3/4 screws that are holding them in place. Could someone else confirm this? I've never taken mine out nor want to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts