Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys/gals think about replica body kit?

e.g. spend 2000 bucks on a read mugen, or few hundreds on replica???

I am kind of struggling now.... if it is something like wheels or exhaust... then of course go for the good one. But body kit is just for look... not like it will give a few hp if I have the real stuff... lol... post you opinion.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I need to see pics of the kit before I can make a suggestion.

·
Registered
708 Posts
SAZABI said:
now you make me feel stupid if I spend 3 or 4 times the money to get real....

you guys are :devil:
You see my car before, just look at my front lip, real spoiler. Can you tell are they real or not? NOPE. It all depends on the paint job and the material of the kit itself.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SPoon_TSX said:
You see my car before, just look at my front lip, real spoiler. Can you tell are they real or not? NOPE. It all depends on the paint job and the material of the kit itself.
I didn't look too careful la... but... were they real? fake?

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
well, u can pretty much tell if a woman had a boob job...

i personnally would use genuine products...is like a investment law...the resell value is always higher...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I am not a fan of body kits, but the OEM and Mugen body kits are sweet though.

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
if i was to buy myself a LV...i would save up and get the real one, not those fake ones from china with their own design...

saz - if u decided to get the replica kit...make sure they are the same as the genuine one and not with added design...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
oh oh....i won't.........i rather buy real one......same as zigen......hahahhaa

also do they hv the same material made??? coz some replica are easy to break...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
SAZABI said:
yeah... heard fibre glass are weak....
they crack and fade very easily.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Zigen said:
if i was to buy myself a LV...i would save up and get the real one, not those fake ones from china with their own design...

saz - if u decided to get the replica kit...make sure they are the same as the genuine one and not with added design...
hmm... hee... okie. personally I prefer real one too... but I believe some of my friends (like Spoon_TSX) gonna think that I am an idiot to spend 3 or 4 times more for a real one....

They have their points too... not like a real one gonna do anything, just for looks.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts