Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

As most of you guys know Forum Fest is coming up in a couple weeks. It will be the biggest/best event of the year by far with it's: car show, meet, drift and drag event. I will be in the show for sure. You get the best parking :) if you want to register now is the best time. $20 preregister and $50 at the event. No thank you. Gets you and your people in. We will all meet up before the show and roll in together so we can get everyone next to each other. It would be tight if people wanted to all get the tsxclub license plate frame of heeltoeauto.com. It's only $10+ shipping. We would be complete. Come out and bring the family. Once we figure out who's all going. We can find a central spot to meet.

Last day to preregister is June 20th!
Here's the link to the event with video shot from last year just incase you missed it: http://www.nwmotiv.com/forum-fest/!

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
4 days to go! Oh and last day for pre registration if you plan on showing is tomorrow Wed, 20th. Save yourself $25 and not wait until the day of.

Was gonna have my lights come in but they wouldnt be here in time :( so maybe our next TSX meet. Edwin let's talk about it on Saturday for our next plan.

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They'll probably be here Friday then. Cuttin it close. I was gonna do some more but didn't have enough time. It's all good. Y'all will still see it either way lol.

At least my custom piping is done so exhaust is almost complete. Just need a high flow cat. Nice deep sound which I like with a stock look.

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Gotta install my short shifter before the meet. Not that you'd be able to tell lol.

We gotta find a place were we can meet up ahead of time. We should probably leave the north around 8:00 and meet up with Anthony (Illestpnoy) down close to there. Roll in is from 7-9am so we gotta be there at a decent time. Show start at 8am! Free to get in. $10 VIP paved parking inside the gate next to the car show and $5 to park outside the gate. Hope that helps out everyone attending. If you show up! Make sure to stop by our cars and say what's up. Assuming we are around lol.

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Whos thomas? Haha, ill be there but wont register the car fam! Im all support for my fellow tsx heads!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Guess he missed it. We talked about it a couple days before. Oh well. At least you're still going to the event. Its one not to miss. See you there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts