Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey TSX community, new to the forums here. I got into an accident a couple of months ago and im tired of looking at it. I'm curious to know if there is any reputable body shops in the northern NJ area that you my fellow TSX owners may go to. I know there's a few Jersey heads in here that can look me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. It's a Black 2006 model.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey TSX community, new to the forums here. I got into an accident a couple of months ago and im tired of looking at it. I'm curious to know if there is any reputable body shops in the northern NJ area that you my fellow TSX owners may go to. I know there's a few Jersey heads in here that can look me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. It's a Black 2006 model.
Hey, you should absolutely go to Reliance Autobody in Dover, NJ. If you'd like to contact them, PM me and I can give you the owner's name and my name so you can tell him that I referred you.

He will absolutely do things 100% right and is great at what he does... I go to him and refer him every time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.