Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was wondering if any NYC local members know of a reputable shop to do a supercharger swap. I'm contemplating putting the SC from my AT into my MT or just selling the kit all together. I need a reputable shop to do the uninstall and possibly install.

If removed, where can I go to get my AT ecu flashed back to stock?

Also the only difference for the sc kit between AT and MT is just the reflash right?

Thanks.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
if you're willing to drive a bit to CT, josh @ excelerate performance is solid. he used to be a vendor here, supports TSX's (a-zine) and i've had multiple parts installed by him. he does good work.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Terfer, the place that installed the kit is Performance Motorsports in St. James, NY. They have extensive knowledge of that particular car as they did a ton of work to it. Huge shop, great group of guys and they are fair with the cost. I know it is a bit out of the way but I would say go there before you drive out to CT. It is a 2 min drive from the mall where you originally saw the car.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the advice guys.

Thanks for the info Chris! Will def look into it once time comes. Still contemplating the idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts