Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to put my car back to stock. I daily drive it and thats about it. I don't have time for the car shows or track time. Therefore its just a money pit driving around on the streets. I will be starting a partout thread in the near future but wanted to thank everyone for their input throughout the years. I may try to get one more photoshoot before I part out but not sure if I'll have the time. There are alot of great people on this site.

Thanks again!

·
, Administrator, TOTM Coordinator
6,858 Posts
Sad to read about your part out Ben, GL w/ the part out and your future projects.

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
nutsack.

not good to hear, but understandable.
it'll be missed man.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
You've definitely made an impact on this forum. Definitely understandable on your decision.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Damn that sucks. Good luck. Dibs on the Takata harnesses?

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
One of the greatest on this forum. GL with everything. Try to make time for that photoshoot before you partout :p

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
sad news to hear, GL with the partout

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
everyones leaving :(

·
trespassing Jeep owner
2,731 Posts
The time comes for all of us. I understand why you've gotta do it. Your car is one of the greats. Good luck with everything!

·
My car whines...alot
809 Posts
Wow, just wow. I still remember when we both installed our S/Cs around the same 3-4 years ago...haha.

I concur, one of the greatest for sure...and as far as I know still the only TSX to hit over 500whp.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
All these members parting out might be influencing others to part out too. I guess I'm one of the few to change course on parting out and I encourage the rest of us to do the same :)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you all for the kind words. I have told myself i'm parting out numberous times but this time i'm going to go through with it. I will have another project car within the next couple of weeks but just need something to drive and don't feel like buying a beater and have a nice car sit. It doesn't make sense to me.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Damn Ben. This is sad. I appreciate all the info you have given me over the years of being on here and it will be sad to see your car go. Don't be a stranger around here man!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts