Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to get these smoke overlays. I tried the GRFXP website but could not find any. Any one have these installed? Pics? What do you guys think about these? I know that brightness might be an issue...nm that :)

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
rockblocker and lamin-x. look up tsxtasy

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! Looking into purchasing them. I have an 04 so mine are clear. But i like how the newer models look with the slight smoke.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Tsxtasy...Where did you find them with the reverse light cot out? I have a set of light smoke on mine, and would love to find a set with the cut outs. Did you make them?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Post some pics when you've got them put on!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
received mine today from bluebatmobile... I will install this weekend and post some pics. Im also getting my winnows tinned! :p

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
picssss post up pics of reverse overlayy nowwwwwwwww

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha. Sorry guys, I haven't had my camera...Ill take some phone pics for now and post. One thing i DID notice is that the overlay was more of a tan-ish smoke versus like a more gray-ish tone. I got the lighter of the 2 that bluebatmobile offered bc i was scared it would be too dark. But i will post pics by tonight...hopefully the lighting is good.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are some (bad) pictures that I could get tonight....worked late :(

The lighting is really bad so I apologize in advance. Also, keep in mind that my 04's reverse lights were very white/clear, which is how they come stock...

Here are the pics I could get with the overlay on.

As you can kinda see, it doesnt look grayish tinted like with the 06+ models, but there is a slight tint. I didnt wanna get the darkest tint since I didnt know what to expect from BlueBatMobile, so i got the lighter one. As you can see in the overlay ones, there is a slight tan-ish tint to the clear circles. It looks VERY subtle, but definitely better than the SUPER CLEAR that it had before...at least on my NBP it did.

I might get darker overlay, but i didnt want to over do it. I promise better pics :squint:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wanted more of a darker GRAYish tint like this one:

I think it would match my car better and is closer to what my turn signals on my mirrors look like. I got the overlays for my turn signals on Ebay but the guy didnt make the reverse light ones so i could match them better.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are better pictures like promised:

Here are my side mirror overlays:

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
what u get 3/10 or 6/10

·
iVTEC no koe
1,913 Posts
Thanks for the pics. How much were the reverse overlays and who did you buy them from? I'm thinking the darker ones would be better as well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts